Download the SLEEPON app and create an account, or log on to the registered account .
Connect the device: turn on bluetooth—open SLEEPON app—login—tab Search Device. The ring will have green light flashes and vibrate twice after the connection.
Please follow the following steps to check the product:
1. Confirm the device is activated.
2. Confirm the device is within 10 meters from the cellphone.
3. Make sure the device is charged
4. Please contact our customer service if the device is still not connected after performing the above steps.
You can turn off the cellphone during sleep. Just make sure that you turn off the cellphone after you wear the ring and connect to the cellphone to synchronize before you sleep.
Take off the ring and connect to the cellphone to synchronize the data after you wake up in the morning.
1. Put the device in the silicon ring, the sensor should face inward of the silicon ring.
2. After putting the ring on the charger, the device will be magnetically attached on the charger if it is placed correctly.
3. When the device is misplaced, the device will be ejected from the charger.
The red light flashes when the ring is on the finger indicates that data storage is full. Please sync your data with the app.
Device storage is capable to store data for 30 hours (If you sleep for 10 hours per night, a total of about 3 nights of sleep are stored).
When the data storage is full, please connect to the phone app and synchronize the data.
When you wear the ring，it will start monitoring. When you take off the ring, it stops monitoring and starts generating reports. So you need to take off the ring to synchronize data and generate report.